Memphis, TN

i was suppose to get my period on the 14th of this month i am 10 days let its been 41 days since my last period took two pregnancy test on cycle day 36 and it was negative and i took one on day 39 and negative what could it be i am spotting a little?

Dr. Ralph Boling
Irregular timing: of ovulation, is most likely reason, delayed or absent ovulation will cause you to be late. Of course even late ovulation can achieve a pregnancy if intercourse occurred at at time close to ovulation. See your doctor for testing and treatment, to correct ovulation issues.

Last updated Jun 27, 2019