U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 31-year-old male asked:

Can we use votrient instead of sunitinib for treatment of papillary renal cell carcinoma type 1 stage 4 kidney cancer with a similar mass near lungs?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegabanswered
Allergy and Immunology 41 years experience
Too complex: Question for this platform, the treating oncologist/team would have the answer to this. If you are seeking a second opinion, kindly confer with another oncologist with more information and full details of the case at hand, wish you well
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab commented
Allergy and Immunology 41 years experience
Provided original answer
You are welcome, regarding medical oncologists: you call the help desk at HealthTap for directions to have a virtual consult a virtual conult with a medical oncologist on board, good luck
Jun 20, 2019
Last updated Jun 23, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.