I have lower abdominal discomfort on both the right and left hand side and the discomfort gets worst during intercourse and my nipples are painful?

Dr. Tamim Khromachou
Specializes in Family Medicine
Pelvic exam: It is advised that women at childbearing age with abdominal pain and nipple pain especially with intercourse to have pelvic and breast exam by their healthcare provider and check for pregnancy. There are wide range of diseases that can cause such problem. To narrow it down healthcare providers needs to do ask more questions, do exam, and sometimes order blood and urine tests and imaging
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 2, 2019