MT

I have these yellow-greenish sort of patches/bruises on my left arm, 3 in total. 2 on the upper part of the arm and 1 on the lower, small in size?

Dr. Donald Colantino
Bruises: The natural course of a bruise or leakage of blood under the skin starts as reddish discoloration, turns purplish and as the blood breaks down, pigments cause a yellowish color and then clear up. If you bruise too easily, it warrants an evaluation by your physician. Leakage of blood without any trauma would be of concern. Discuss this this issue with your parents.

Last updated May 1, 2019