San Jose, CA
A 26-year-old female asked:

My psychiatrist randomly left the practice. now i cant get my medicine. diagnosed with add. can i get prescriptions for my medicine i was on?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Kate Erwin
A US doctor answeredLearn more
ADD: You will have to get a new doctor to assess and treat you. Please talk to your regular doctor to get a referral.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 15, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.