2 days ago while having sex (day23), my bf's condom fell off/slipped inside of me. he pulled out&this is when we realized condom was inside of me. hes 90%sure he didnt come inside me. my period is due in 3-5 days (day28-30) should i take plan b?

2 doctor answers
45 years experience Pediatrics
I would: The use of EC is really more dependent on whether you really need to cut all your risk or not. Poorly fitting condoms allow leakage of sperm containing seminal fluid. Since it only takes one good swimmer to get you pregnant you are at risk in this scenario. He should also look to find a better fit, or never continue if he is loosing his erection.
Answered on Apr 7, 2019
48 years experience Pathology
Contraception: Take plan B. If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time, every time. Birth control pills, if taken regularly are reliable. You may consider implanted birth control or IUD. Have safe sex. Get HPV vaccine.
Answered on Apr 4, 2019