ZA

I have contracted mild hand foot and mouth from my toddler. a few blisters on hands and feet are starting to harden. when can i start training/running again?

Dr. Robert Kneece
Specializes in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
Varies?: Main thing is not to be contagious.. It is easily spread by nose and throat secretions (nasal mucus, saliva, kissing, for example). For children, is common to transmit the disease by the fecal-oral route.Also you do not want to be in pain from blisters.Workout at home anytime.At gym when have no symptoms.Just remember highly contagious disease

Last updated Mar 6, 2019