Ireland

can i take coq10 in the morn and baby aspirin 75mg in the evening i take coq10 as on crestor 10mg and got muscle pain.i also take omega 3 & valsartan.

Dr. Amandeep Kaur
Muscle pain: Although patients can be on combination of medications that you mentioned but since you experience muscle pain, I would recommend you to consult a physician or see your prescribing physician. Patients can have some muscle ache when they start taking crestor but in 2-3 weeks it gets better. I am not sure when you started taking it and when was the onset of pain.

Last updated Mar 5, 2019