A member asked:

There is something like blister just pop up under my tongue in couple days ?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Arnold Malerman answered

Specializes in Orthodontics

Blister: Most probably mucocele or blocked salivary gland duct. But literally dozens of other possibilities. You know what to do, call your Dentist to schedule an examination.

Answered 3/4/2019



Related Questions