U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 46-year-old member asked:

I think i have a blind spot in vision; it's either worse in right eye or only in right eye, but it's hard to even tell ?

1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Julian Bragg
Neurology 19 years experience
See ophtho: I would recommend seeing an ophthalmologist, both for a dilated examination of your retina and for formal visual field testing. This would characterize your blind spot and start the search for a cause.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 2, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.