ZA

i experienced some bleeding after intercourse, im on a pill called minesse for about 20 days now and today was 1st time to have any sort of blessing?

Dr. John Berryman
BCP's ?: Minesse is a low dose oral contraceptive with both estrogen and progesterone analog constituents. A "combination" pill with low dosage requires taking the active pills within the hour of taking the previous day's active pill, or occasionally "breakthrough bleeding" will occur. If this continues, stop the active pills, wait five days, and start a new pack, making sure to stay "punctual" daily.