San Jose, CA

I have a 15 hour flight ahead of me and i need to sleep, or ill suffer migraine. can i take .50mg ativan with 1 tab dimenhydrinate safely for sleep?

Dr. Jana Tomsky Corvalan
Either or : For travel ( anxiety and sleep ) Ativan 0.5 mg - 1 mg while boarding ok. DO NOT combine with alcohol and/ or Benadryl . It would cause too much of drowziness and as" hangover" . You ned to arrive rested but not totaly Groggy. Talk to your doc how much Ativan can you use for trip like this. Make sure you move few legs andget to bathroom. Prevnetion of blood cloths. Also keep hydrated.
Last updated Feb 5, 2019