U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 34-year-old female asked:

Right inner ear pain also behind back into neck and shoulder more frequently. numb in cheek and eye sometimes in jaw. severe constant headaches?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Sadiqa Stelzner
Ophthalmology 30 years experience
U need to see ENT: Sorry to hear, pls consult an ear and nose trout (ENT) doctor. You may need treatment it could be viral, bacterial infection or it could be inflammation. Good luck
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 25, 2022


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.