United Kingdom

what is a safe anti nausea drug for someone with long qt syndrome and dysautonomia - low blood pressure.

Dr. Donald Colantino
Prolonged qt: More and more medications are being listed as dangerous in the presence of prolonged qt interval. Therefore I would ask your pharmacist this question as he/she has more access to this information. I would recommend trying ginger and drinking flat ginger ale or flat Coca-Cola to settle an upset stomach in the patient with prolongation of the qt interval on the EKG to avoid ventricular dysrhythmias.