New Berlin, WI

dr said take 2 senna-s daily for constipation from my aimovig. it clears me out like im ready for a colonoscopy. will just 1 pill a day work?

Dr. Clarene Cress
Specializes in Pediatrics
Yes: If you find that 2 senna-s are too much, try going down to one tablet. Senna-s contains 2 ingredients, one is stool softener, docusate sodium, and the seconds, senna compounds, that have a stimulant action. You may also find that using just the stool softener is adequate to keep constipation under control, or combining and taking one of each may be just right.