San Jose, CA

so its okay if i bleed 4 days and still be pregnant?

Dr. Ralph Boling
It can be: ok, if the bleeding remains light, with no uterine cramping

Should I be concerned about a few days of consecutive bleeding in third month of pregnancy?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Yes. Need to see doc: Bleeding in early pregnancy is common affecting almost half of pregnancies but it needs to be evaluate for infection, placenta problems and possible miscarriage.
Newton, NC

I was 4 days late and I started bleeding with a light flow this morning. Could I still be pregnant? Even with a light flow? Worried

Dr. Helen Sandland
Yes: If you are sexually active, there is always a chance of pregnancy. Pregnancy tests are only a dollar---well spent if it will stop the worry!

I am 13 we\eks pregnant and I am bleeding a little. It has a brown color. Is it normal?Where could it be coming from ? It is brown and first happenend two weeks ago and again three days ago till now

Dr. Milroy Samuel
No: Unless you had sex it is not normal. You may a simple vaginitis. See your doctor to make sure nothing more serious is going on.
American Samoa

My wife took pregnancy tetmination pills now after 20 days bleeding is not stopping any tips?

Dr. Edward Jacobs
See her doctor: If you are referring to ru 486, then she must see the doctor who gave her the pills as soon as possible. Her beta HCG level needs to be checked and she may need an ultrasound as well. She may need an additional procedure if the medical therapy did not work.
United Arab Emirates

What if i thought its a period but its a bleeding for 1 day and half thats why i miscalculate my pregnancy. Is it possible?

Dr. Dwain Rickertsen
Family practice : Yes it could make your due date off. You could have an u/s for dating.

Last updated Jan 3, 2019