ZA

for two years now, on a daily basis im having nasal congestion and running nose in the morning, post nasal drip and phlegm throughout. what can i do to fix this? its really uncomfortable. done vitality tests including hiv and passed all.

Dr. Karen Dantin
Allergic: Could be an allergy to something in your environment. Food allergies can also present this way.
Dr. Sudeshan Govender
Nasal corticosteroid: Suggest Nasal corticosteroid as preventer daily eg Avamys or Flonase , with daily antihistamine eg loratadine
Dr. Jaiprakash Thakor Jairam
Allergic/perrenial: Hi,see pharmacist for cetirizine 10mg and allergex 4mg at night.Also ask about a steroid based nasal spray to USE DAILY.If fails then see your doctor for a detailed history
Dr. Donald Colantino
Rhinitis: I recommend an evaluation by an Otolaryngologist for diagnosis and treatment advice. You are probably dealing with vasomotor or perennial rhinitis which is a nonallergic disorder. However careful evaluation can be done to look for paranasal sinusitis or nasal polyps which are other possibilities.