Singapore

i took 1st dose of rabies vaccine of rabipur (pcec type). i took remaining three dose of abhyarab (pvrv).is any problem to change this for unavailable?

Dr. Kenny Chuu
Rabies vaccine: Hi, If this was for prevention (meaning you didn't get the shots after you got bitten by an animal) likely had the appropriate amount of doses. You'll have to check with your local disease control agencies to see if there is a local shortage of rabies vaccine or not. (this type of information is only available locally) Hope this helps