ZA

If the ultrasound shows am 12weeks pregnant today 15 october and due 29 april 2019, when likely did i conceive?

Life is not exact: For a 28-day cycle, a woman can count back 2 weeks less than the gestational age on ultrasound. That means counting back 10 weeks from Oct 15 to get the estimated conception date. Of course no woman ever knows the exact date of her conception in a natural pregnancy, because it is impossible to know the moment that egg met sperm. Only in a laboratory IVF "conception" would she know the exact date.