A member asked:

I would just like to know when to see a doctor about a mole. it is fairly small but is itchy and raised this past week.

3 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Gurmukh Singh answered

Specializes in Pathology

You may watch and wait. If the mole doubles in size, becomes irregular in size, shape or color, bleeds, ulcerates or develops a nodule, see a doctor.

Answered Sep 4, 2018



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content
Dr. Bernard Seif answered

Specializes in Clinical Psychology

Any changes in a mole such as size, color, shape, indicates that you need to see your doctor. Peace and good health.

Answered Sep 5, 2018



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor