ZA

My paed recommended that my 4 week old baby be moved onto novalac ac for gas and winds. she is now suffering from constipation and i give her treacle sugar in her bottles once/twice a day for relief. should i move her onto another formula or leave?

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology 37 years experience
pediatrics: The baby should continue on her usual formula. No sugar should be added to the formula. Please see your Pediatrician to follow up. Ensure that the baby is well hydrated and receiving enough formula. For fever and/or vomiting please see acute care.

Last updated Aug 19, 2018