KY

I fell off of a retaining wall yesterday, a out 8 feet, and landed on my lower back and left elbow. the pain is unreal. it is a constant burning sensation at my tail bone and is intolerable. i didn't sleep any last night for the severe pain and discomfort

Dr. Katharine Cox
Pediatric Emergency Medicine 46 years experience
Be seen: That is a high fall and you are in pain. You need to be seen in the ER for assessment and any safe and needed XRs. All the best.
Dr. Daniel Rubenstein
Dentistry 52 years experience
Tailbone pain: You need to have this examined by a medical doctor or orthopedic specialist. Make an appointment or go to the emergency room of your local hospital ASAP!
Dr. Stephen Southard
Need to be seen: You could have a fracture and this requires an urgent in-person evaluation.

Last updated Sep 29, 2016