ZA

Hi i just came from a boold pressure check and my blood is 90/50 and i am 30weeks pregaant , i have been feeling really off balance and dizzy for say atleast 5-7 days now and then the lady said its too low she said i must call gyne.

Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
What lady/too low?: Your question is valid, but I am unsure who "the lady " is that said your blood pressure is too low. You should be seeing a OB MD for continuing care for this pregnancy at 30 weeks who can answer all your symptomatic and blood pressure concerns as he/she will have all your examination results. If you don't have an OB MD yet, see one ASAP.

Last updated Jul 30, 2018