U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 60-year-old male asked:

I had an incision in the bladder neck twice, done by an urologist, but still experience a sharp burning pain when having sex. i do not have any problems with passing urine, and do the yearly blood test of the prostate. ?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctoranswered
Family Medicine 49 years experience
May bean GYN issue: You will need a pelvic exam, urine analysis and culture.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 25, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.