U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 45-year-old member asked:

Will i need oral antifungal drugs to treat candidiasis intertrigo, which is a yeast skin infection of skin folds?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology 31 years experience
Maybe: There are topical medications that are effective for treating that condition as well.

Related questions

A 21-year-old female asked:
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
A 26-year-old male asked about a female:
2 doctor answers5 doctors weighed in
A 22-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
A 34-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Last updated Mar 22, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.