Vancouver, WA

i had an abscess on my finger about3 weeks ago and got it taken care of,i now have an abscess in my pubic area for a few weeks now.should i go 2 er?

Pathology 49 years experience
Yes: If you are asking, it is safer to to to ER than not go. Do go if you have pain and fever. Wish you good health! - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.

Last updated Jun 23, 2018