A member asked:

My friend has a disorder he is mentally upset after divorce , he sort of day dreams as well , is it possible we can find a professional in this forum who can help the family ? we can book consultation. the friend who has disorder refuse medication

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Hamsa Jayaraj answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

Need psychiatrist: When the grief has gone beyond the normal range ,he may have clinical depression. In the meantime he can take 4 capsules of omega 3 fish oil capsules.

Answered 6/11/2018



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question