A member asked:

Skin condition. please help. i have these round flat blisters/sores/rash thing all over my back legs thighs arms and even top of vagina. it's dry and once dry layer peels it's red under. not healing. itchy. bleeds. pains. saw 2 docs. not helping ?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Susan Rhoads answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

What kind of docs did you see? If you saw a dermatologist & the first treatment did not work, let him/her know so something else can be tried. You can also consider a Second Opinion Consult with a dermatologist on Healthtap Concierge, but be sure to take pics of the rash and copies of any tests uploaded before starting the consult. The doc won't be able to prescribe, if not licensed but can advise

Answered May 29, 2018



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor