ZA

skin condition. please help. i have these round flat blisters/sores/rash thing all over my back legs thighs arms and even top of vagina. it's dry and once dry layer peels it's red under. not healing. itchy. bleeds. pains. saw 2 docs. not helping ?

Dr. Susan Rhoads
What kind of docs?: What kind of docs did you see? If you saw a dermatologist & the first treatment did not work, let him/her know so something else can be tried. You can also consider a Second Opinion Consult with a dermatologist on Healthtap Concierge, but be sure to take pics of the rash and copies of any tests uploaded before starting the consult. The doc won't be able to prescribe, if not licensed but can advise
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Provided original answer
You are on the right path, see the doc you need to see for the referral. Also, use unscented mild dilute soaps, detergents and no fabric softeners. Good luck, let us know what you have! Send another note with diagnosis, please. Thanks for the Thank You note, too!
May 29, 2018