about 3 months ago, i was sexually assulted... i took a rape kit and was tested for stds. the sane told me she would call if i was tested postive for an std, i never receieved a call. however, i have itching, dryness, and a itchy bumps around my vag.

Dr. Brad Douglas
23 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Get seen by ob/gyn: At this point - you need a complete physical exam - because even if you had a SANE exam - you still need follow up from your ob/gyn - and I would highly suggest making an appointment for this. If you did have a STD then the SANE would have contacted you - so more than likely their tests were negative - but get this confirmed and call who did your exam.
Answered on May 15, 2018
1