Sewell, NJ
A member asked about a female:

My daughter had her mmr shot on friday at noon. she had a mild rash yesterday and a fever 101 at 4:00 pm today. is it too early for the mmr fever?

Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine 40 years experience
NO; due to vaccine!: Fever and rash are common side effects of the MMR vaccine as it contains 3 live viruses that cause infections. I advise against giving medicines to lower the fever as fever is how our bodies fight infection and your daughter is fighting an infection! Treat like a mild case of measles with Vitamins C and A and homeopathic Pulsatilla 30c, 2 pellets 2x/day. See https://tinyurl.com/y7more9s

Last updated May 10, 2018