U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 26-year-old male asked:

Hi. ive got a huge itch on the side of my head and its internal. which meds do i get for such because i assume its stress?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctoranswered
Family Medicine 48 years experience
Seek attention: and a medical exam. Doxepin and/or Benadryl will help with itching, Speak to your treating physician.
Last updated May 7, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.