U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 53-year-old female asked:

I have a stomach ulcer. which causes me immense discomfort. nausea heartburn pain etc. what foods can i eat? i am also loosing weight and am not diet.

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 51 years experience
Need to examine: Most stomach ulcers, if you have one, are caused by bacterial infection and are treatable with antibiotics. You ought to see your doctor for an evaluation and proper treatment. Unintentional weight loss is always a matter for concern and warrants seeing a doctor. Wish you good health!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 5, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.