A member asked:

I am experiencing abnormal vaginal discharge (quality: mucus and blood, cheesy discharge, itchiness) . the following also describe me: vaginal burning and skin redness or irritation. what should i do?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. John Berryman answered

Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology

The symptoms described are common with yeast (fungal) infections. Ask your gyn provider to recommend "over the counter" medications for yeast, such as Monistat 7. Use a little to apply to the skin around the vagina as well as the internal vaginal canal. If no relief, as your gyn provider for an exam and other medications.

Answered Apr 25, 2018



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor