Comer, GA

Recently, i had an acute episode of partial regurgitation of a mixture of lemon juice/apple cider vinegar. i had taken it as a suggestion from a youtube video to combat gout. the mixture obviously came into the back of my throat and burned the cords.

Dr. Philip Miller
Time for ENT consult: you will require endoscfopy of the nose/throat area ans also upper endoscopy for evaluation of gastritis/GERD. Why were you drinking lemon juice/apple cider vinegar ?- for gout? I suggest immediate evaluation and reconsideration of therapy for gout.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 18, 2018