I am a mother of nine , i am having constant use abdominal muscle pain, severe charlie horses in my abdomen i can't lift the baby or a pot ?

Dr. Andrew Shiller
25 years experience in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Get checked out: After giving birth to nine children, a woman can have various kinds of chronic injury to her pelvic floor and abdominal wall, or a hernia. For most people, the right kind of pelvic floor rehabilitation can be helpful. But first its good to be evaluated by a doctor. And if the doc doesn't recommend pelvic rehab, push them! There are physical therapists with special training in pelvic rehab.
Answered on Mar 22, 2020