I have developed some small to medium sized red bumps on the inside of my arms and thighs and on my back is a flat bumpy patch not red .hiv rash ?

Pathology 50 years experience
Get tested: If you think you may have been exposed to HIV, take a HIV nucleic acid test. If the result is negative, repeat the test in 6 months. If it is negative then, you would be free of HIV. The red bumps warrant an examination to diagnose. Wish you good health! - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 19, 2018