U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 21-year-old female asked:

I got falllen down from stairs on marble flooring two weeks ago and still on bed completely even after regular medications of orthopaedic.what to do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 41 years experience
Fall: Please continue to see your doctor. If you broke any bones, you do’s want them to heal out of alignment. If bruised, your doc can monitor your progress. Ask him/her about some gentle massage or physical therapy. Peace and good health.
Last updated Mar 11, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.