U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 30-year-old female asked about a female:

My daughter is experiencing rash on face. the following also describe her: rash on scalp, dry or cracking skin, and skin redness or irritation. what should she do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Amandeep Kaur
Family Medicine 12 years experience
Evaluation: Please consult a physician for proper diagnosis and treatment. It could be seborrheic dermatitis, allergic reaction, infection , sun damage etc to mention few possibilities.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 3, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.