France

is any nail abnormality with colon cancer.i have lots of constipation.fungal nail infection.all finger and toe.small black dots under nail.fungal scalp.didnt empty my stool.litle night sweats but now stop.hiv negative.md didn't rule out?

Pathology 49 years experience
Unclear question: Fungal nail infections are not related to colon cancer. You should increase your intake of fiber and water. You may take a fiber laxative like Metamucil and drink enough water daily so that your urine is colorless. For the long term you may try to increase your intake of fiber foods. Consult this site for fiber foods. http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/in-depth/high-fiber-foods/art-20050948 Wish you good health! - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.