Crestwood, KY

I threw up in the middle of the night after drinking too much oj. right after, my chest started hurting, and i still hurts 6 hours later. whats wrong?

Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 57 years experience
Vomiting: Vomiting can sprain the abdominal muscle and the diaphragm and thus it is not surprising that you may still suffer some pain a few hours later. Try ice pack or heating pad. If the problem does not improve after 24 hrs or worsens, you may need to get examined by your doctor.
Dr. Ravinder Nagpaul
Due to hyperacidity: you can take ZANTAC over the counter 150 mg by mouth twice a day keep your diet light , avoid fried food and spicy food tea and coffee and alcohol it will improve . if not getting better in 2 days see your Doctor

Last updated Feb 25, 2018