It is my first time to experience light period (and I got it 20 days after my last). My boyfriend and I do not have sex. I have no pregnancy symptoms?

32 years experience in Pediatrics
It happens sometimes: Many women have occasional variation of their menstrual cycles, some spotting between periods, a heavier period, a lighter period, or even a missed period. Having one or two of these symptoms doesn’t necessarily mean there is a medical problem, but a visit to one’s primary care or Ob-Gyn doctor is a good idea if symptoms are persistent, recurring, or worrisome.
Answered on Feb 23, 2018