AZ

had dilation of urethral yesterday and this morning no urine x2 attempts just blood clot x1 and tingling x1 is that normal, there was a lot of bleedin?

Dr. James Lin
Possible, but...: Urethral dilation usually leaves no lingering bleeding, but not always, and it si worthwhile to just watch and see as long as degree of bleeding and pain slowly but surely is getting better day by day. If not so and off in 3-4 days or even worsening, ask your urologist... If developing fever with voiding trouble, go to ER ASAP. All the best to health & happiness.