I have a small pea sized lump in the crease of my knee at the back of my leg it is not painful to touch it doesn't move should i get this checked?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Gurmukh Singh answered

Specializes in Pathology

It is probably a Baker's cyst, An out-pouching of the lining of the joint. Consult this site for more info on this topic: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/bakers-cyst/symptoms-causes/syc-20369950 Wish you good health! - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.

Answered Jan 28, 2018

410 views