U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 39-year-old female asked:

The white of my eyes are yellow, in the inner corner of my eye. should i see a gp or go to an eye specialist?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegabanswered
Allergy and Immunology 42 years experience
See your GP first: for initial assessment, she/he may refer you after excluding possible systemic problems, as jaundice, hopefully not,
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 25, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.