i have from 2 days ago suddenly been having my ankle-achilles area becoming stiff and feeling as if my achilles muscle is pulling and cant help finding myself walking strange to protect it in a way? please help

Dr. Darren James
Podiatry 30 years experience
Achilles tendon inju: It sounds like a Achilles tendon injury. Did you injure it. You could have a partial rupture of the achiles. You need to see a podiatrist and have a xray or maybe a MRI. It may need to be immobilized. Depending on how servere the damage is.
Dr. jeffrey Trantalis, dpm
Podiatry 42 years experience
Stretching: This can be a warning sign of respecting your symptoms are important. Continue use could cause a more serious injury. ie.pulled or torn tendon. Rest and icing important here. Temporary heel lift might help. A stretching program is required. "Listen to your body"