SC

had a sore spot on the top of my head fot almost a month now. sumtimes it causes pain in that area of my head too. mild pain.

Dr. Harold Mandel
General Practice 40 years experience
Exam: More history and an exam are needed to begin to help you properly with this problem. Was there any trauma? Do you have any other signs and symptoms of an illness such as appetite loss, weakness, dizziness, etc. Trauma or a tumor should be considered as part of a differential diagnosis. So please go to a clinic as soon as possible where a complete history and exam should be done!

Last updated Aug 17, 2018