Good day. I have an issue with fatigue I feel extremely tired lately, very nauseous with a very painful chest pain. This has been happening for 3 months now, I am not pregnant because I have been getting heavy flows. Please help?

48 years experience in Pathology
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without taking additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see your doctor and discuss if you may be depressed. Counter-intuitive as it may seem, exercise may help. Start with low intensity exercise such as walking and gradually increase the intensity at tolerated. Wish you good health! - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
Answered on Dec 28, 2017
1
1
48 years experience in Pathology
Provided original answer
Wish you good health!
Dec 28, 2017