U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 32-year-old female asked:

32 y old,pcos,breasfed weaned 9 months ago,have menstruation every 2 weeks since october,on aldactone 100/day,blood analysis,fsh(40),lh(39),amh(14.87)

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Obstetrics and Gynecology 23 years experience
Irregular periods: If you are bleeding every two weeks then this should be evaluated. Your doctor may want to start you on Oral contraceptives to help regulate the cycles. They may want to evaluate the uterus for polyps or fibroids. They may offer an Progesterone IUD to slow bleeding. There are many options and a discussion with your Obgyn is a good place to start.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 16, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.