ZA

where can i get copper iud? what procedure must i follow

Contact doc: These are part of the services provided by an OBGYN or possibly a family planning clinic. You would need to call ahead and see whether such services were available and whether you could qualify. Some medical conditions would disqualify you from use of IUD's. They are also expensive.
Dr. Norma jo Waxman
The above answer is NOT correct!! There are very few contraindications to a copper IUD ( Paragard in the US) . Being allergic to copper we’re having Wilson’s disease is one, the other is if you have heavy bleeding and cramps with Menses, The levonorgestrel IUD (Mirena, Liletta, etc...) would be a better choice. I don’t know where you live, but in the United States under the affordable care act, (Obamacare), all Forms of contraception, including IUDs, are available with no cost through Medicaid , Title X clinics, and most private insurance
Dec 7, 2017
Dr. Jaiprakash Thakor Jairam
Up to you: A copper iud can be inserted at some clinics,your GP or at your gynae. The cost will obviously vary.You will need to enquire with the 3 different options. Good luck