U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A female asked:

I have heavy pain on my center head with high temp. on the center of my head for the last two months.wat r the case & what advise can u gave me.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Donald Colantino
Internal Medicine 63 years experience
Head pain: It's important to know whether you're running a fever or just feel heat sensation on the top of your head. If fever you must be evaluated by a physician. Otherwise a long acting,almost continuous head discomfort is highly suggestive of tension and stress. Get examined and tested by your physician. If it's stress related, stress management therapy should help.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 10, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.